Feehan Plumbing installs tankless water heaters from all leading manufacturers. A tankless water heater, known also as an instant water heater, is a sensible alternative for many homeowners, often far surpassing traditional water heaters in effectiveness and efficiency.
If you are using a conventional water heater, you might be surprised to learn that it is relying on technology that is well over 100-years old. Many home and business owners are caught off guard when they discover this. Can you really trust something that’s a century old? This is one of many reasons why people worldwide have upgraded from conventional tank units to tankless units.
Did You Know That Tankless Water Heaters…
- Provide an endless supply of hot water?
- Provide cleaner water than conventional tank heaters?
- Are less likely to leak than conventional tank heaters?
- Have a manufacturer’s warranty of at least 12 years?
- Have a lifespan of over 20 years?
Tankless Water Heater Benefits
- Energy conservation: A traditional water heater has a tank that needs to be filled with water on a regular basis. It continually heats your home’s hot water to a set temperature. A tankless water heater, on the other hand, activates a set of coils that heat when the unit is engaged, heating the water that passes over the coils. A tankless system saves energy because it only heats the amount of water needed at the moment.
- Lower energy bills: A tankless water heater can bring you up to 40 percent in energy savings because it does not constantly heat water. This is a major upgrade in energy efficiency over a traditional system.
- Endless hot water: You are not limited to the amount of water held by the storage tank of a traditional water heating system. You can wash your clothes, your dishes or run a soothing hot bath without having to worry about running out.
- Durability and space savings: A tankless system can last up to 20 years – twice that of the traditional system. And while typical hot water heaters can take up to 16 square feet of floor space, a tankless system is about the size of a carry-on suitcase and can be installed on almost any interior or exterior wall.
- Fresh, clean water: A traditional tank-style water heater can build up scale and rust inside the same tank you use for your bathing water. However, a tankless system always provides clean, fresh, instant hot water.
- A variety of options: Whether you want an electric or gas tankless water heater, Feehan Plumbing has what you need. Give us a call at us on the number above. and we will work to provide the best system for you.
If you have any questions about tankless water heaters or are considering having one installed into your home or business, give Feehan Plumbing, Heating, & Cooling a call today!
Our Service Areas