When was the last time you thought about your furnace? Like really thought about it? Every winter, you turn the thermostat right on up and just expect the furnace to kick on. Well, furnaces are not indestructible and one of those times you may notice your home is not heated to the temperature you’d like. It might be that your furnace needs a simple repair, but it could also be running on its last leg. Look for the following warning signs that your system needs to be replaced:
- The life of a furnace is only about as long as 20 years. If you’ve never replaced your furnace, or think it might fall within the 16-20 year range, replacement is looming.
- Old systems can’t moisturize and clean the air in your home as well as a newer one could. If you see more dust than normal, cracked furniture, or drooping plants, it’s because your furnace needs to be upgraded.
- A very clear sign your furnace needs replacing is if you have higher gas and electric bills. As it ages, your furnace becomes less efficient – running longer and working harder – to only provide the same amount of heat.
Furnace Replacement Benefits
- Reduced energy bills: Energy efficient furnaces help to reduce energy bills by up to 40%. These upgraded systems also cycle on and off less often, providing you and your family more consistent in-home comfort.
- Better temperature control: Most models come with smarter thermostats, allowing you to better manage the temperature in your home.
- Improved air quality: With a newer furnace, you won’t have as much dust or debris in the air.
- Quieter: You may not think about the noise your furnace makes when it turns on and off right now, but when you have a system that doesn’t make any noise at all – you will appreciate the quiet!
What Feehan Will Do for You
Continuously calling for furnace repairs is not only a nuisance, but a waste of money. The skilled heating technicians at Feehan Plumbing, Heating & Cooling are fully licensed in all aspects of furnace work and are always ready to help!
When you call us, you can expect:
- Help in selecting the best furnace that’s right for you.
- A stress-free, efficient installation
- Our team to work with a detailed check list that includes a thorough inspection of your home’s ventilation needs.
- Upfront pricing
We will walk you through the entire replacement process so you are never left in the dark – or in the cold. Call Feehan Plumbing, Heating & Cooling today for your furnace replacement needs!
Our Service Areas