- Water Heaters
- Sump Pumps
While it can be relatively easy for complications in your sewer line to develop, actually determining the cause of these problems is an entirely different matter. Not every sewer line complication necessarily calls for a replacement, but the more you know, the more informed your decisions can be. Here are the 5 most common causes for sewer replacement:
1. Compromised Pipes: Broken, cracked or collapsed pipes can result from shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, among other possible causes.
2. Corroded or Rusted Pipes: Corrosion of an older pipe that caused the pipe to break or collapse.
3. Bellied Pipes: A “bellied” pipe where a section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a low spot in the line where paper and waste collect and cause repeated blockages.
4. Leaking Pipes: Leaking joints where the seals between sections of pipe have broken, allowing water and sewage to escape.
5. Tree Roots: Public enemy number one in the pipe repair industry. An excessive amount of tree roots strangling your sewer line often cannot be cleared using a cable machine.
At Feehan Plumbing we always gather as much information as we can before we act. How do we do that? We use a special, in-line video inspection camera to not only identify the problem, but pinpoint its exact location. The camera allows our plumbing experts to get eyes on the real source of the problem and then proceed with the best course of action.
No what is causing your sewer related issues, Feehan Plumbing can handle it! Call today—our operators are standing by!